Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Safety First!

Okay, so I was climbing this tree the other day, and realized that there were wires running through it. So I said to myself, "Self, is this safe?"

Fortunately I remembered seeing the safety ad that my nephew created that ran in his local paper, and I got out of that tree.

Thank you, Michael, and congratulations! (I especially enjoyed the drawing of the man being electrocuted -- yep, Michael is a Gaffney all right!)



JohnDownUnder said...

Oh my gosh if that isn't the cutest ad ever! I'll definitely keep it in mind the next time I'm climbing trees! :)

Love, Kitty :)

Anonymous said...

what is up with this?