Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Going to Atlanta for the Hoe-down...

So this weekend is the first of two Atlanta trips this month. This weekend is the opening of Dream On!, a musical I co-wrote with director Jennifer Schuchmann, music by Randy West, and additional music and arrangements by Ray Schnurr.

The show is Randy and my second commission with American Heritage Academy, a K-12 private school outside of Atlanta. The pic is from last year's show - Super Hero High (conceived and produced prior to Sky High, thank you very much).

In addition to seeing the show, I will be paying for my passage by teaching two script writing classes for any in the area (How to Structure a Well Told Tale, and Writing Dialogue that Sounds Right).

Looking forward to the trip, excited to see the show, can't wait to hang with Jennifer, but I'm already missing my new kitties.

Hmmn. I'm becoming a crazy cat person...

-Sean

No comments: