Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Relevé Studios

I haven't posted anything in a while ... partly because Sean's such a good writer ... and also because I've been really busy.

"Busy doing what?", you ask.

Well, thanks for that lead-in to a blantant advertisement.

I became the manager for Relevé Studios in February. Since then we've grown to over 100 students strong, had our first amazing recital, (see actual photos here of some students) and are now preparing for summer classes and camps.

If you are in the LA area - come by for a tour of our beautiful 6,000 sq ft space in Tarzana. (on Oxnard, just north of the 101 and just east of Reseda Blvd.)

If you are not in the LA area, but know someone who is - encourage them to come by and check us out.

We offer classes in 9 styles of dance, as well as acting, voice, piano, fitness, and even "parent & me". All ages are welcome.

Next week we start an 8-week improv class with Joel McCrary. And it's only $160 (for 16 hours of instuction - crazy!!)

We also have day camps for ages 4-18 in Shakespeare, Magic, Acting, Voice, Creative Dramatics, and my favorite - the "So We Know You Can Dance" camp where students will study 7 styles of dance in 5 days.

"Relevé" means "to lift up" - and that's what we hope to do for our students - lift them up.

Just my thoughts (and my passion and my job),
Cath

No comments: