Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006: A Blog Back, Part Two

Here are a few blog highlights from the second half of the year, or 2006 B.

JULY:

I see a couple of movies that should have been great and weren’t.

Supes.

The Pirate Dude

And I take time to explain what I want to see at the movies.

AUGUST:

I notice a resemblance among cousins with military dads.

And I hit stardom, as my blog flares up to several thousand hits over my take on a classic story.

Cath and I survive camping, as well as a Hawaiian trip, including a volcano and some seriously slow driving.

SEPTEMBER:

Cath discovers the power of “may I?”

I post my thoughts post 9/11.

And Cath gets to thinking while in traffic.

OCTOBER:

I go to Hotlanta and watch movies.

NOVEMBER:

My dad sang I song, and I wrote about it. Part One and Part Two

And I showed a rare side by getting off the couch and jogging.

DECEMBER:

I got cranky about Christmas.

And I shared some pictures of the next generation.

Just my thoughts,

Sean

No comments: