Monday, January 01, 2007

2006: A Blog Back, Part One

Starting the new year with a look back at the old. I’ve flipped through this blog, which Cath and I started just about a year ago.

Here are a few of the highlights I found, part one, 2006 A.

JANUARY:

Friend Cory’s movie, HOODWINKED comes out – and hits #1! (Until the numbers are confirmed, then we discover it was only #2.)

Network TV tries (and fails) to portray Jesus on prime time.

FEBRUARY:

I’m glad it’s off the air, just not glad about who is taking credit -- and why. So I make a call to boycott boycotting! Part One Part Two Part Three

Elena arrives on the planet.

I explain who put the dash in the gdashd.

MARCH:

I’m attacked for thinking CRASH deserved to win best picture, and not BROKEBACK.

I tried on my wedding tux.

APRIL:

Tristan stops by the planet earth.

Pranks with children help me figure out why I’m a moderate.

MAY:

Tips on how to handle rejection.

We get our kittens, and immediately start acting like crazy cat people. (“Aren’t we precious? Yes we are, yes we are.”)

JUNE:

My family is dealt a major blow, and I blog for therapy.

The Carpenter

The Viewing.

And the Hat.

And just in time, Kyle Christopher joins the throngs of humanity.

Just my thoughts,

Sean

No comments: