Friday, January 22, 2010

Can't Wait for Lost?

A few things to keep you busy until the premiere.

First, The Onion does a report on what producers promise for the coming season:


Final Season Of 'Lost' Promises To Make Fans More Annoying Than Ever

And to get you caught up, a family recreates the first five seasons in their living room (thanks, Tamara!):



Tired of drinking games that take you hours to get drunk?  Use this Lost compilation, and take a swig every time Desmond says "brotha."  (Again, thanks to Tamara.)




Cath and I have watched the whole series over the past few months -- from the pilot up to season five, which we hope to have done before the premiere. 

Yep, my career counselor told me I needed more specific goals for my life.  The challenge was answered.

Just my thoughts,

Sean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you believe it? My friend Judith sent me the Italian reenactment saying, "I thought you'd like this..." Great minds...great minds... :)

-Tam