Thursday, September 17, 2009

Clowns Can Be Intimidating If You See a Lot of Them In One Place

Would you pass the marshmallow test? No, but if I was in there with my brother, I would split one immediately, and use the second one to get a third. One and a half marshmallows, and no waiting period.



Friend David reminded me of this video – what it is like for a writer to get notes. I, myself, will often preface suggestions to writers with a “not this, but something like this.”

I’d like to believe I’m not as bad as this typical exec…


If you are afraid of clowns, this next vid is not for you. If you are looking for a ministry idea, and a combination of clowns and advice from the ‘70’s appeals to you, here ya go: (thanks to Mark for bringing this to my attention)


Sounds like good advice to me, especially the “don’t travel in groups.” Jennifer, care to weigh in?

Just my thoughts,

Sean

No comments: