Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wonderland



Random things about “Alice In Wonderland” and me:

-As a kid, I never quite understood why Alice would eat something just because it said “Eat Me” on it. Although, a part of me would understand if it said, “I double-dog dare you to eat me” on it…

-I found the Rabbit a bit irritating, running around talking about being late. He wouldn’t be so late if he took the time to figure out the most direct path from here to there, right?

-I always thought that going through a looking glass was more sensible than climbing down a rabbit hole.

-I’d like to see Batman’s villain, The Mad Hatter, move to Sid and Marty Krofft’s Lidsville. I think he would be happy there, and maybe not so crime oriented all the time.

-The Chesire Cat is creepy. Creepy cool, that is.

Releve Studios is putting up a production of the musical ALICE IN WONDERLAND this Saturday – short (an hour), sweet (kids dressed as playing cards – doesn’t get much cuter than that) and sure to be a trip.

Check it out if you are in town.

Just my thoughts,

Sean


Relevé Studios proudly presents

Disney's Alice In Wonderland Jr

A Musical Theatre Workshop Showcase Performance


Two Shows Only!

Saturday, November 15th at 2:00pm and 7:00pm


Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza

2100 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd.

Thousand Oaks, CA 91362

No comments: