Friday, July 20, 2007

Prequel

The idea is a serialized adaptation of Dracula, made to be viewed on the web. Each episode of THE DRACULA FILES will be five minutes in length; ultimately there will be between 50 and 60 episodes.

I met with a few producer types, and one of the suggestions was to write and shoot a prequel – showing the unique style of the project, and showing whether I can pull it off.

So I wrote a prequel, and starting Friday will shoot it.

I was asked if I found a donor to fund the shoot. Nope.

Using all free labor and free equipment, and paying for it in food and the glory of getting to work with me.

My friend Mark is running camera; Nicole, an asst editor on SUPERNATURAL is editing; and I got folks like Dave, Suzanne, Stacey, Natalie, Catherine (she’s cute) and a whole bunch more to act in it.

So if you’re in town on Friday night, and want to be an extra in a film…

Just my thoughts,

Sean

No comments: