Friday, July 17, 2009

Potions Master


Some of you may not have heard, but the newest Harry Potter movie is out.

Janet said most of what I would say, only more articulately, and without using "like" and "you know" every few words (as I, like, totally would, you know). Scoot on over to her blog for an in-depth look.

And this is what I might add:

-Saw the movie twice, never got bored.

-The acting is the draw, especially Broadbent and Rickman. Hmmm, maybe I will have to develop a buddy movie for the two of them to star in...

-Don't look for the plot unless watching on an I-Max size screen; it is too small to see, and I'd hate for you to have to explain this one to the ophthalmologist.

-Not convinced Ginny is the right one for Harry? When she yells "shut it" without taking authority away from the team captain, well that was a defining moment.

-I am still stunned by the hard grace offered to the likes of Draco by Dumbledore. Hard, hard grace.

-If you are not a HP fan yet, think of the movie the way I do: if enough of you muggles go out and see the movie, I just might get an extra day of Christmas break. Enough to make me laugh and cry.

Just my thoughts,

Sean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

David Yates (director) did a superb job just magnificent to watch, may be Alfonso CuarĂ³n would have made them ROCK. I am a great fan of Harry Potter series. My favorite still remains HP3: Prisoner of Azkaban. But Half Blood was simply outstanding on levels.
Being a great fan I have collected a list of good sites and articles (may be around 200) related to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (movie information, movie schedule, movie reviews, books, games, news, wallpapers and many more). If you are interested take a look at the below link

http://markthispage.blogspot.com/2009/07/all-you-want-to-know-about-harry-potter.html