Our friend, Ruth Noewas diagnosed with endometrial stromal sarcoma in October 2010. Since that time, she has undergone 10 rounds of chemo, and just last Tuesday, an exploratory surgery to remove abdominal lumps.
Here is our chance to directly help someone with cancer. We are so blessed to be surrounded by talented and generous friends who ALL want to help Ruth (and her husband, Mike) with the massive bills that still remain (beyond their insurance coverage).
So...I'm producing a
Comedy Show & Live Auction
5:00 - 6:30pmFlappers Comedy Club in Burbank
with amazing headliner comics:
Robert G. Lee.
Along with Musical and Improvisational Guests: cast members from Fellowship! The Musical.
Sean & I will be there.
We truly hope you can join us!
Tickets are only $20
I know! That much fun for only $20 bucks!
& are available HERE!
(Oh, there is a 2 item minimum also. The food is amazing! Have dinner AND a show.)
You can also purchase tickets by calling 818-845-9721
And that's not all ... you'll also have a chance to bid on Auction Items such as:
- A framed Warner Bros original animation cel of Bugs & Daffy
- Tickets for 2 to "Dancing with the Stars" or "American Idol" PLUS Brunch for 2 at the Four Seasons LA
- A Body & Soul package of 3 one-hour private fitness training sessions PLUS 3 one-hour life coaching sessions
- A professional photo shoot
- "Lifetime of Laughs" pass to both Flappers Comedy Clubs - 2 tickets to all regular shows ... for life! (and it's transferrable)