Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rainbow Connection

When Fall comes, it is marked by a change in the colors.

In California, it is the change of peoples’ skin tone from natural deep tan to bottled orange. Although with temperatures reportedly returning to the 90’s this week, I may see natural tan on into December.

With my sister’s family in upstate NY, it is the changing leaves on the trees from green to red. And apparently the abnormal growth of Raggedy Ann and Andy into killer giants preparing their rampage through Tokyo.


For my relatives in Colorado, it was this:



Everybody now: I’m dreaming of a white Halloween, just like the ones I used to know...

Just my thoughts,

Sean

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes. We got that very same snow in Colorado for our honeymoon last week! Now it's down to the Florida panhandle for some Art Within retreating and a second honeymoon...